Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Live Concert Song Distribution
Fans of Live forum > Live / Ed Kowalczyk / The Gracious Few > Live - Tour dates & reviews
OutToDry
Not sure if this topic has managed to be here, I didn't go looking but anyway.....Interesting Stats on concert play list distribution. we're here for the music!!! I don't think these are 100% accurate as I think we know Believe was played more than once. Nice little page with lots of different sorts for songs, setlists & concerts...... nonetheless....enjoy

http://www.setlist.fm/stats/live-13d6b90d.html

Songs
Hoodstock
QUOTE(OutToDry @ Jul 15 2011, 10:06 pm) *

I don't think these are 100% accurate as I think we know Believe was played more than once.

Regardless - nice find! thumbsup.gif
Badman
They played whole lotta rosie?? When?
dangum
QUOTE(Badman @ Jul 25 2011, 12:37 pm) *

They played whole lotta rosie?? When?

According to Setlist.fm, a snippet of it was played at Summerfest in 2004
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/live/2004/su...wi-3d6e923.html

A review has been also posted here:
http://www.fansoflive.com/tour/reviews/062604.html
Merica
Call Me a Fool was played 65 times.

Brothers Unaware? 3.

no.gif
dangum
QUOTE(Merica @ Jul 26 2011, 12:27 am) *

Call Me a Fool was played 65 times.

Brothers Unaware? 3.

no.gif

They get the track counts from setlists that are posted. Brothers Unaware was mainly played on the MJ tour while Call Me A Fool was only played on the V tour. I don't think there are many setlists from 1991/2/3 so therefore the number is down.
Merica
QUOTE(dangum @ Jul 26 2011, 4:03 am) *

They get the track counts from setlists that are posted. Brothers Unaware was mainly played on the MJ tour while Call Me A Fool was only played on the V tour. I don't think there are many setlists from 1991/2/3 so therefore the number is down.

Good! smile.gif
LolEd
Thank you for posting this! bounce.gif
OutToDry
youre welcome
SinfulEyes
QUOTE(OutToDry @ Aug 9 2011, 7:07 pm) *

youre welcome

victory.gif
Hoodstock
There's now way this is right. Dance With You has to have been played way more. Ed's closed almost every show with it since he wrote it cry.gif
SinfulEyes
QUOTE(Hoodstock @ Aug 12 2011, 1:19 pm) *

There's now way this is right. Dance With You has to have been played way more. Ed's closed almost every show with it since he wrote it cry.gif

Not a big fan huh?
WaiterAtCliftons
even if it's not the most accurate of lists...there are far to many great songs way down at the bottom of the list.
Hoodstock
QUOTE(SinfulEyes @ Aug 12 2011, 3:57 pm) *

Not a big fan huh?

I like the song, but not as the last song. I don't like leaving a concert half asleep on a downer. That's like ending a fireworks show with one tiny firework instead of a huge finale.

White, Discussion - bring the house down! rockin.gif
sh4rpz
Shocking that Mystery was played almost as much as PLOTR no.gif

SJN1279
Hold Me Up was played way more than 5 times. I heard it at least four times myself in concert during 2009.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.