Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ADAM KOWALCZYK SOLO, December 18th, 2009
Fans of Live forum > Live / Ed Kowalczyk / The Gracious Few > Live - Tour dates & reviews
zmanpga
ADAM KOWALCZYK SOLO guitar.gif
CAFE DEL MAR, BELFAST,PA
www.cafedelmarbelfast.com
Route 33 between Easton and Stroudsburg,PA(BELFAST EXIT)
I am opening @ 8:00 and Adam will be playing @ 9:00!!
SHOW CHARGE??

just make dinner reservations for that night!! EAT UP!! yahoo.gif
and your in FREE!!!on me & Miguel!!MERRY XMAS!
GREAT FOOD & AWESOME MUSIC!!

in support of music ! rockin.gif
zmanpga
did I say this was a FREE SHOW....in support of music, holidays and good times with good friends!

make dinner reservastions that night! your iN! kicking.gif

610-746-4225
zmanpga
what a shame....doesnt anyone live close by Easton-Allentown,PA??
this is a chance to see AK up close!!FREE!
come hang and sip some American Honey with us and listen to some rock & roll stories
I asked ya. hi.gif
zmanpga
Adam is working on new material I believe, hoping to hear some next Friday night when he plays a solo acoustic show in Belfast,Pa.(12-18)FREE!!! I have the pleasure of opening for Adam and am stoked. Second time this year, my band opened for him in July...love his music and am looking forward to a relaxing night, chilling with AK listening to some great music, if you guys live near Easton, Pa. you should come hear him!!
www.cafedelmarbelfast.com
my set list includes;

rush of blood, coldplay
nightingale, rocco deluca
whiter shades of pale, procal harum
your decision, alice in chains
worlds apart, jars of clay
zmanpga
this is awesome....no peeps coming from here....up close in personal with AK! kicking.gif
+Ed+
NOONE WANTS TO COME??? Fuck off.... omg.gif I sometimes regret being too far away from the US
zmanpga
fly up..crash at my house...come party with us!
York
I really wish I could go but unfortunately I just had to pay $500 in vet bills for my dog and one of the cats. So between that and Christmas shopping, money is way too tight right now for a trip across the state. I was hoping Adam would come back over to Pittsburgh or Cleveland this year but I don't think that's going to be happening. Any chance your going to be recording this show? If you are I would kill for a copy.

Hope you have a great time, I know Adam's going to put on one hell of a show.
zmanpga
tonite!! ...this is going to be good...FLIP....ready!! kicking.gif hi.gif
mrjones49
QUOTE(zmanpga @ Dec 18 2009, 5:41 am) *

tonite!! ...this is going to be good...FLIP....ready!! kicking.gif hi.gif

Have a great time !! It would be a long commute from Nevada,,,but I woulda loved to be there.
zmanpga
just another AWESOME night with Adam!!...wonderful man with some great "original" music.....People...we ALL love +LIVE+, no doubt,,why we are here......we love Adam, no doubt.....please, for the sake of music and good people in tough times....do your part...get INVOLVED and get some gigs for him..its NOT HARD!...I hear ya say..."I wish he played here and there!guess what...he would play anywhere.....BUT...in todays tough time..its up to YOU...the people...get involved...find a venue...grab some friends...and DO IT!! support music and a good guy...back Saturday with pix and videos...thanks AK...we will do it again in 2010 lol.gif thumbsup.gif kicking.gif
Pokey
QUOTE(zmanpga @ Dec 19 2009, 4:44 pm) *

just another AWESOME night with Adam!!...wonderful man with some great "original" music.....People...we ALL love +LIVE+, no doubt,,why we are here......we love Adam, no doubt.....please, for the sake of music and good people in tough times....do your part...get INVOLVED and get some gigs for him..its NOT HARD!...I hear ya say..."I wish he played here and there!guess what...he would play anywhere.....BUT...in todays tough time..its up to YOU...the people...get involved...find a venue...grab some friends...and DO IT!! support music and a good guy...back Saturday with pix and videos...thanks AK...we will do it again in 2010 lol.gif thumbsup.gif kicking.gif

You're random capitalising again, you promised sad.gif

Sounds like you HAD fun though smile.gif
zmanpga
The Loneliest Hour, 12-09
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfckGmyCNJM
zmanpga
Sitting in New York
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt8-sFBg4DQ
zmanpga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGENM3WgRNI
dangum
Thanks for the videos. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(zmanpga @ Dec 20 2009, 1:49 am) *
Is this a new song? Do you know what it's called?
zmanpga
IPB Image
IPB Image
zmanpga
QUOTE(dangum @ Dec 19 2009, 1:02 pm) *

I do believe ...I emailed AK to get the set list from him...
zmanpga
Showing AK the ins and outs of a vocal harmonizer..he was like a little kid and I bet he buys one today... lol.gif
IPB Image
York
QUOTE(dangum @ Dec 19 2009, 1:02 pm) *

Yeah that's a new one. It's called "Far for free" and the other Untitled video Zmanpga has up is called "Good to be home again". At least those were the titles the last time I heard Adam play them, I suppose he could have changed them by now.

Sounds like it was a great show, really wish I could have been there.
Pokey
QUOTE(zmanpga @ Dec 20 2009, 5:22 am) *

Showing AK the ins and outs of a vocal harmonizer..he was like a little kid and I bet he buys one today... lol.gif
IPB Image

AK: Yo Ed bro, whats the next song on the setlist?

Z-Man: im not your brother, im Z-man!

AK: Oh lol sorry dude, didn't recognise you without your caps lock on!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.