Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cleveland, Ohio/Westbury, NY
Fans of Live forum > Live / Ed Kowalczyk / The Gracious Few > Live - Tour dates & reviews
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
SJN1279
House of Blues Cleveland On Sale Now via:
www.hob.com

LIVE will be performing at the Capital One Bank Theatre at Westbury in Westbury, NY on July 19th. Tickets for this event go on sale Saturday (5/9) via Ticketmaster. We are working on a member presale, and will let members know if we are successful in getting one planned in time.

Homespun members: We’re currently taking member meet and greet pass requests for this show. The deadline is June 21st at Midnight ET to submit your request for this show. So if you’re a current member that has not redeemed your membership benefit for one (1) meet and greet pass yet, and you’re planning on attending this show log into Homespun online now to get all the details on how to submit your request!
icewaterike
Whoo! Trip to US of A here I come.
SJN1279
More info:

http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/eventd...p?eventid=57744
Good_Pain
If it is financially feasible I will without a doubt be at this show, unless they announce somewhere closer. Can't wait for this Summer to get started. I am so tired of dealing with all the drama of being a middle school teacher. smile.gif
J.Sax
Just saw this! I'll definitely be going--I've always loved seeing them at the House of Blues. And it's on a Saturday...bonus!
Good_Pain
QUOTE(J.Sax @ Apr 28 2009, 6:13 pm) *

Just saw this! I'll definitely be going--I've always loved seeing them at the House of Blues. And it's on a Saturday...bonus!

J. Sax hope to see you there and lets hope there are no drunken midgets like at the Columbus, Ohio show.
J.Sax
Haha, I'd forgotten all about that drunk fuck. Total buzzkill.

I'm hoping I get to cash in my meet and greet after the show. I've already sent the email to FOL!
SJN1279
LIVE will be performing at the Capital One Bank Theatre at Westbury in Westbury, NY on July 19th. Tickets for this event go on sale Saturday (5/9) via Ticketmaster.
debdixon
Tickets for Westbury are $60 and $48. There is a live Nation Pre-sale starting tomorrow. Anybody going?I got my ticket.
SJN1279
You can purchase tickets for Live at Westbury on Wednesdays with no service charge. Saves a good chunk of change! http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/407906
zmanpga
anyone have a ticket for sale in orchestra section??
livetbd
I will be attending the Cleveland show but I have two extra general admission tickets that I am willing to sell for 20.00 a piece. Let me know if you are interested. Anyone else from the Youngstown area going?

Janine smile.gif
zmanpga
need 1 ticket for NY???
where on craigslist??
Good_Pain
QUOTE(livetbd @ Jun 22 2009, 10:58 pm) *

I will be attending the Cleveland show but I have two extra general admission tickets that I am willing to sell for 20.00 a piece. Let me know if you are interested. Anyone else from the Youngstown area going?

Janine smile.gif

I'm interested for sure in those tickets. My wife and I are planning on attending.

zmanpga
$135 tix/ 1st 5 rows...told work need off sunday...off monday...Im going to do this.....reserved seating..so dont need to be in big hurry...traffic all coming other way..only 103 miles from home..under 2 hours....what could be the last show in a few months?? surrender.gif kicking.gif guitar.gif rockin.gif im so there
zmanpga
DONE DEAL!
2 tix to WESTBURY!
ROW b!!!!! kicking.gif
see ya's there!!
chazeye
Anyone have insight on the venue at Westbury? Looks like they'll play in the round per the stage set-up on Live Nation's ticket site. Best I could find was Orchestra, Section E, Row H. Doesn't look too bad. Didn't buy yet............I haven't checked out ebay or stubhub yet either.
zmanpga
+LIVE+ fans...LETS GET READY TO PARTY @ WESTBURY!!!! kicking.gif hi.gif
Existentialist
I'll be at the Cleveland show.
SecretInsomnia
QUOTE(Existentialist @ Jun 28 2009, 6:57 pm) *

I'll be at the Cleveland show.

There's a reasonable chance that Ed will be there too. You know that, right?
Existentialist
Ed who?
SecretInsomnia
QUOTE(Existentialist @ Jun 28 2009, 8:27 pm) *

Ed who?

Ed Kowalczyk. Or Eddie K.... for friends.
Existentialist
Yeah I know that cocksucking monkey will be there. I will boo him every chance I get. But in all honesty, for those 2 hours, I'd like to see Live for what they were for so long -- a fucking phenomenal rock band.
zmanpga
ROLL CALL WESTBURY,NY...last +LIVE+ show until ???????????????

whos there?????

lets make this one to remember!!
would love to see the REGS!!.. you know who you are! hi.gif
crazy1
QUOTE(zmanpga @ Jul 1 2009, 5:59 am) *

whos there?????

I would love to be at the last show but I already booked a trip to Canada. cry.gif
Have a great time everyone!
Good_Pain

whos there?????

Trying to find a way to swing the Westbury show, got my tix for Cleveland already. I'll have to find a way I know this will be the last show for awhile. sad.gif
zmanpga
iM pissed I didnt get to enter the Meet & greet @ Westbury! tear.gif
Good_Pain
QUOTE(zmanpga @ Jul 1 2009, 10:05 am) *

iM pissed I didnt get to enter the Meet & greet @ Westbury! tear.gif

I understand I've not had a chance to meet the guys in all the years I've been following them (Since 1992)...pretty sad since this might be the last time to see them together for awhile. I entered for meet and greets before, but never won sad.gif
crazy1
QUOTE(Good_Pain @ Jul 1 2009, 10:28 am) *

I understand I've not had a chance to meet the guys in all the years I've been following them (Since 1992)...pretty sad since this might be the last time to see them together for awhile. I entered for meet and greets before, but never won sad.gif

Did you join Homespun? Everyone gets one meet and greet when they join. If you could ask Michele @ FOL if we can transfer the passes, I will give you mine.
Good_Pain
QUOTE(crazy1 @ Jul 1 2009, 10:34 am) *

Did you join Homespun? Everyone gets one meet and greet when they join. If you could ask Michele @ FOL if we can transfer the passes, I will give you mine.

Actually I sent in a request for the Cleveland show...haven't heard anything yet. Thank you for the genorosity...that is is awesome smile.gif
crazy1
QUOTE(Good_Pain @ Jul 1 2009, 10:41 am) *

Actually I sent in a request for the Cleveland show...haven't heard anything yet. Thank you for the genorosity...that is is awesome smile.gif

Good Luck, I hope you get to meet them. I met Chad and Adam....they are really nice down to earth guys!!!
shave98765

whos there?????

I'm gonna be there...anyone familiar with the area or going out post-show??? Probably gonna stay down in the area
zmanpga
QUOTE(crazy1 @ Jul 1 2009, 10:46 am) *

Good Luck, I hope you get to meet them. I met Chad and Adam....they are really nice down to earth guys!!!

if anyone has a meet & greet and not going to Westbury, if they allow transfer, I would be glad to pay for it. if thats ok, not trying to turn over the apple cart
crazy1
QUOTE(zmanpga @ Jul 2 2009, 5:30 am) *

if anyone has a meet & greet and not going to Westbury, if they allow transfer, I would be glad to pay for it. if thats ok, not trying to turn over the apple cart

I can't make it to the Westbury show and I have a meet and greet. You don't have to pay for it. Just contact Michele @ FOL and see if I can transfer it to you and then PM me.
Tina
I'll be at the Westbury, NY show. smile.gif I can't wait...even though it will probably be very emotional. tear.gif
zmanpga
QUOTE(crazy1 @ Jul 6 2009, 10:59 am) *

I can't make it to the Westbury show and I have a meet and greet. You don't have to pay for it. Just contact Michele @ FOL and see if I can transfer it to you and then PM me.

I sent email if you dont mind
crazy1
I don't mind
zmanpga
QUOTE(crazy1 @ Jul 6 2009, 8:16 pm) *

I don't mind

hi.gif
I sent 2 emails...still waiting for response...MAN...this show is going to be emotional!
EdsIris
Looking for two tickets to the Westbury show. Can anyone help me out?!!!

crazy1
QUOTE(EdsIris @ Jul 7 2009, 11:54 am) *

www.stubhub.com
crazy1
QUOTE(EdsIris @ Jul 7 2009, 11:54 am) *

http://www.stubhub.com/live-tickets/live-w...19-2009-831617/
zmanpga
QUOTE(crazy1 @ Jul 6 2009, 8:16 pm) *

I don't mind

I wish Michelle would get back to me...anyone know how to get ahold of her??
crazy1
QUOTE(zmanpga @ Jul 7 2009, 3:55 pm) *

I wish Michelle would get back to me...anyone know how to get ahold of her??

I wish I knew how to get a hold of her. I'll try emailing her too.
zmanpga
QUOTE(crazy1 @ Jul 7 2009, 4:09 pm) *

I wish I knew how to get a hold of her. I'll try emailing her too.

thanks so much for your kindness
crazy1
QUOTE(zmanpga @ Jul 7 2009, 4:24 pm) *

thanks so much for your kindness

Your welcome! I sent you a PM.

I'm changing my flight to Canada to Monday and I'm going to this show!!!! bounce.gif
SJN1279
QUOTE(crazy1 @ Jul 7 2009, 10:12 pm) *

I'm changing my flight to Canada to Monday and I'm going to this show!!!! bounce.gif

Woo-hoo! smile.gif
EdsIris
QUOTE(crazy1 @ Jul 7 2009, 1:18 pm) *

Thanks, guys! :-)

I actually got pretty lucky, and was able to get ahold of 3rd row seats for only $80 each. I'm super excited! :-)banana.gif

See you at the show!!! rockin.gif
SJN1279
Mezzanine tickets for Live's final show on July 19th will cost just $7.11 tomorrow only! http://www.livenation.com/artist/live-tickets/
zmanpga
QUOTE(crazy1 @ Jul 7 2009, 10:12 pm) *

thats awesome!!! good for you!!! say hi!!

section b row 2
crazy1
QUOTE(zmanpga @ Jul 10 2009, 12:48 pm) *

thats awesome!!! good for you!!! say hi!!

section b row 2

Thanks! I'll see ya! I'll be in Section A - Row 4?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.